Monday 22 September 2014

Ramone Lawrence: Preliminary research- Photos 2

I took a picture of this rope bridge in the park, i had the idea of having the character crossing the bridge and when the character looks down it just pitch black.
Bells resemble relics, history and religion something to look upon, I thought this photo will help me get an idea of how my game can be because of how it is going to be set in a mystical type of jungle or forest.




























This picture was taken in White Chapel, I like the look of this object because it reminds me of a monument or a ancient treasure chest that has been sailing for years that hasn't been open for centuries.
Walking towards Canary Wharf and I took picture of this pathway in this small park, this will give me a clear view of how it should be in the game, the distance between the buildings and the perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment