Sunday 21 September 2014

Ramone Lawrence: Preliminary research photos (Please scroll down )


















































 I took some pictures in my nearby park of a flag, to represent something like a checkpoint, for example "Super Mario"which has a flag pole at the end that you have to jump on, to complete the level.


I took this picture in Whitechapel, It gave me an idea that this object could represent a tower with so many floors in the game and a boss lives on top of the tower waiting for you to arrive.










These two lanes gave me an idea that instead of the player just walking in one straight lane, they can have more options to walk somewhere else and to explore.


 I took this photo in my nearby park, this is a perfect example of how you will play the game, which is in first person.
 The bag will have an item inside to replenish health or give you powers.
 (Sticks&Stones may break your bones!) i took this picture for  future reference for weapons to throw at the enemy.





No comments:

Post a Comment